Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What what?

Alright. Here's the low-down.

I basically haven't been doing Weight Watchers for the last 6-8 weeks. Somewhere in there, I just kind of stopped.

Part of the problem is that my mom stopped doing it and didn't want to go to the meetings anymore. So then it got to the point where I was just going to weigh-in. And then I realized it was expensive to pay $12 a week just to weigh-in on a scale that someone else owned. So I quit going.

And then I slowly quit eating good. And started eating normal. At first I kept telling myself that I was going to get back in to the program after having just a bad few days or a bad couple of weeks. But then it never happened.

The thing is... even though I ate all that bad stuff in the meantime, I didn't gain any weight. I was still at 203lbs. And it KILLED me to be RIGHT THERE, right where I was almost below 200 again. So I decided that I am going to start up again. Starting yesterday today!

So I woke up this morning and decided to weigh myself, figuring I had gained. That way I could calculate how many points I was supposed to get per day. I hopped on the scale, doo doo doo, and... 198???

That can't be right. So I stepped off and stepped back on again... 198? REALLY? BUT HOW?

I have no idea how. And I am pretty sure it's going to be a fluke and that tomorrow I will be back up to 203. But even then I should have gained. I really thought I was going to go up. Apparently the weight loss from before has boosted my metabolism or something... Because the old me would have gained weight by now.

So... Here's the dealio.

February 8 (started WW): 227lbs
June 29 (today, restarting): 198lbs
Total loss so far: 29lbs

WHAT.

Wow.

Just imagine where I would be now if I hadn't quit for 8 weeks!

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked this earlier this morning thinking, "I wonder if she updated" Then I got your message, awesome!

    You can totally keep this up! Plus it helps it's summer and you've been swimming!

    ReplyDelete