Sunday, March 6, 2011

Picture Proof

I forgot I wanted to do this, so since I have the time and inclination, let's get it out of the way. :)

When I joined Weight Watchers, the leader of the meetings gave us her website address. So I went to it and one of the things she had on it was her story, and it was accompanied by photographs of her weight loss progress. I decided that I wanted to do that, too, so I could see how far I've gotten and use that as motivation to never go back.

So here's what I looked like at my starting weight:

And here's what I look like after a 9 pound weight loss (and a haircut!):


I know, there's not really a big difference yet. (I hate the belly! Ugh. I look pregnant!!!) I mostly took these -9 pound pictures tonight as my "starting" pictures, because I wasn't sure if I had any full-body shots of me or not. So here they are!

This is the start of a BRAND NEW ME!

3 comments:

  1. girl you're looking good and rocking that new doo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new hair looks great!

    And I know you can do this! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete