Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time's a rollin' by.

It's been awhile since I've posted in here and my last post was about my "first" bad day. Well... let's just say I fell off the wagon and had lots of bad days.

The first week I was on WW, I lost 4.6 pounds. The second week, I am fairly certain that I didn't lose any, just from weighing myself throughout the week (which I regret doing in the first place, as it's discouraging.) I went to the meeting to find out for sure if I had lost any more weight or stayed the same and found out that the meeting was canceled due to a "water problem" in the building. After that... it fell apart.

Mom and I are doing Weight Watchers together, but I was going to that meeting alone, because my mom was on vacation. This was last week. Since my parents were out of town, it made doing Weight Watchers a LOT harder. Mom and I have done a lot of it together, from grocery shopping, to planning meals, to being each other's support. And once she was gone, I tried... for a couple of days... to "be good," but it just didn't work out. All I wanted to do was run through the drive-thru of some fast food place, instead of going home and trying to russel up some good grub. So basically, since I did badly, and Mom was gone... I just kind of gave up for the week. The whole time I knew I was going to start it again when Mom got home, but I just didn't care for the week. Which I realize is bad, because that meant that the weight I had already lost I was basically welcoming back with open arms.

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself for probably a week and a half or so, and I'm sure I've gained a lot back (if not more than I started at) but I am jump-starting the program again.

On Tuesday I started the program again, after taking basically a full week off. Our WW meetings are on Tuesdays, but Mom and I decided not to go this week because we had both had a bad week. Plus, Mom wasn't feeling well and had JUST gotten back from vacation, so we decided to skip. So I haven't been to a meeting for 16 days and won't go again until Tuesday. But I have done really well this week and will continue to do so from now on.

I am looking forward to getting back on track. Now if I could just find the energy/time to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment